Ben Murray Bruce loses wife to Cancer

Ben Murray Bruce loses
Wife to Cancer



He wrote on Facebook this morning:

I’m broken. Just lost my beautiful wife to cancer. She was my best friend for 43 years and my wife for 41 years. Cancer is real, but it shouldn’t be a death sentence - awareness, and early detection and treatment are key to survival. I miss her so so much. I’m broken.‬

‪Our children are devastated, I am too. But I have to be strong for them. Please put our family in your prayers. Like the sun, my wife was a blessing and touched the lives of everyone she met. Though she’s gone, she’d remain alive in our hearts forever. ‬

‪I miss you, my sweetheart, and my most beautiful girl, Evelyn Murray-Bruce. Forever yours, ❤️.

Comments

  1. what a way to go...we love her. RIP momma !

    ReplyDelete
  2. even thou its hard right now. try to live the good memories of her. all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

For advert placing, call 08024114163

Popular posts from this blog

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐛𝐮 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥

House of Reps Passes The Nigerian Peace Corps Bill